jeudi 29 janvier 2015

Hide contact's name when sending an email


I am using somewhat "unofficial" names for people I work with in my Address Book. Basically, I add an emoji after the first name to help me recognize the contact faster (extremely helpful on the iPhone and on my email app on desktop - my contacts are synced between my mac and my iPhone..).


The thing is that somehow when I send an email to someone he see himself the way I saved him, resulting in an awkward situations sometimes... And even If I send an email to a colleague and he forward that email - the name with my emoji stays!


Is there a way to hide the way I save contacts when I am sending an email? I know that an email can have a First and Last name attached to it as default, can I show this somehow?


I am using Gmail account, Unibox app for mac to send emails, and all my contacts are synced between my devices.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire