mercredi 7 janvier 2015

Facebook Messenger App - Login Report


I have a question regarding the Facebook Messenger App regarding the multiple login on different devices and some kind of report of that.


So here's what happened (I'll make it short): I have an iPhone and an Android tablet, but I lent the tablet to one of my friends for 2 weeks. Now I am pretty sure that he read all my incoming messages because on my iPhone they were already shown as "Read by me" when I opened the Messenger app and these are the only two devices where I check my messages.


I asked him, but of course he said that he didn't read them.


Now I would like to know if there is any chance that I can see when I used the app to read messages and especially where (so that I can exclude hacking), so basically some kind of report for every read message or at least a usage report with data about my account.


Thanks for your help in advance!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire