lundi 5 janvier 2015

Export versions of a document (/.DocumentRevisions-V100)


I'm trying to automate the following process:



  1. get all versions of a document,

  2. check in each version to a repository (Subversion, in my case)


As a half-solution, I'd already be happy with:



  1. get all versions of a document,

  2. name them to include a version info (an incrementing revision number, a timestamp, whatever),

  3. place them in a common directory.


However, I couldn't find any tool, command-line or otherwise, to help with this. Nor does there appear to be Automator or AppleScript support for managing versions, or, some other means of browsing the /.DocumentRevisions-V100 database for a particular document.


I only seem to be able to browse to a particular version, mark it as current, save a copy, then repeat. Is this correct? Has anyone attempted to at least speed this up with UI scripting?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire