dimanche 25 janvier 2015

Disable instant reboot by crtl-cmd-power or bring up a confirmation or wait timer


Being a newbie to Mac I found it very strange that Ctrl+Cmd ⌘+Power instantly kicks my computer to reboot without even printing a warning of any sort. The problem is that sometimes I mix it up with Ctrl+Shift+Power which is for screen lock. Neither I use any of these very often hence few times I accidentally hit reboot instead of screen lock, luckily without any unsaved work to recover..


Is there a way to either disable a instant reboot key combination or, if that's not possible then force to bring it up some "Are you sure" message ?


It's quite strange that such a dangerous feat is so easily accessible without any confirmation or keypress for X seconds before initiation of reboot is something user would expect at least.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire