lundi 5 janvier 2015

Continuity works, but Handoff doesn't?


I've got an early 2011 MBP with an upgraded AirPort card and, in theory, Continuity capability courtesy of Continuity Activation Tool. My other devices are an iPad 4 and an iPhone 6.


The iDevices work fine across each other (source: I just Handedoff a Safari webpage without a problem), but things start being uncooperative when I try to get the MBP involved. I know Continuity is capable of existing, as proven by a cell phone call I just made from my Mac, but Handoff refuses to work. Neither iDevice can see any of my apps (I just tried on Safari and Mail) available for Handingoff, and the computer doesn't offer to open Handoffs from either iDevice. What's going on, and how do I make it not go on?


Things I've tried, in order:



  • Signing out and back into iCloud.

  • Reenabling Continuity through Continuity Activation Tool.

  • Reinstalling OS X and then reenabling Continuity.

  • Signing out and back into iCloud again.


(For what it's worth, the attempted phone call initially said the computer and the iPhone weren't on the same wifi network, but I fixed that by turning both devices' wifi off and back on.)





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire