mardi 27 janvier 2015

Configuring mobile home directories on Yosemite OS X Server


I have Open Directory configured on a brand new OS X machine with Server.app set up on it. I'm trying to configure the mobile account setup on the server, to allow users to sync their home directories up to the server volume (for backup / recovery purposes). I cannot seem to get this to behave correctly, and the documentation from Apple on this is thin at-best.


My objective is to have users login to their laptops using their Open Directory account, and have the computer create a "mobile account" on the local machine that can be kept in sync with the server. I can get an account to login successfully using the OD account, but it seems to ignore the settings I have configured within Profile Manager (the "policies" for the users).


Does anyone know how to get this working? Is there a good resource for how to set up?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire