jeudi 22 janvier 2015

Can I use copyright content in my iOS app? Who take the risk Apple or me?


I plan to start a quiz app to help people learn english. I would use a well know dictionary for it. I do not want to use 3rd party free dictionary, because there is a big difference in quality. This dictionary prevent any commercial usage of their dictionary.


Who takes risk after I submitted the app and Apple approved it? Me or Apple?


What if user will upload the content to CloudKit from GUI and not me?


What if phisically I do not store data only always forward the query to their online database, and I only present it?


Here are the exact rules: Users are not entitled to modify the content of this Site or reproduce, republish, distribute, transmit, link, frame or deep-link it on any other website without the express permission of Pearson. > Users may not distribute, transmit, reproduce or publish by electronic or any other means any part of the data without the prior written permission of Pearson. > Users may not create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the content. > All other rights reserved.


from here





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire