mardi 6 janvier 2015

automount: Another automount is running


I'm trying to reload NFS mounts on my machine. What has worked in the past is:



sudo dscl .
delete Mounts/
exit
sudo autmount -vc


But now I get the error:



automount: Another automount is running


Doing a



sudo ps -ax | grep automount


shows there's only one process (besides the grep command itself) that contains "automount":



admin% sudo ps -ax | grep -i automount
59770 ?? 0:00.01 /usr/sbin/automount
60201 ttys018 0:00.00 grep -i automount


I've tried killing it and rerunning sudo automount -vc and sudo automount -vcu, but no luck.


Has anyone else encountered this error message, or have any ideas on how to fix it?


I'm running Mac OS X 10.10.1 (Yosemite) on my local machine. If it's useful at all, the remote file server is running Mac OS X 10.7.5.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire