samedi 17 janvier 2015

Applescript: terminal unrar command


I would like to know if it's possible to make an applescript of the following terminal command(s).


cd


unrar e -r -o- .rar && find ./ -name “.r*” -delete


Also, I would like to know if it's possible to tweak the "unrar e -r -o- *.rar" command.


Following situation:


Main_folder\SubfolderA Main_folder\SubfolderB Main_folder\SubfolderC


when I login in to terminal and use the command => unrar e -r -o- *.rar


Everything from SubfolderA / SubfolderB & SubfolderC will be extracted in Main_folder


Now my question is: Is there a command that will extract the "*.rar" in the same subfolder as where they are stored.


=> for now I have


on run {input, parameters}


tell application "Terminal"


activate


do script with command "cd /Volumes/******_storage/******* && unrar e -r -o- .rar && find ./ -name “.r*” -delete"


end tell


This works fine except that subfolders are still extracted in /******** instead of their own folder and that my files ain't deleted.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire