samedi 3 janvier 2015

App launcher application that will search calendar?


I often find myself searching my calendar (iCloud) for past events, usually within the last six months, and would really like to be able to do this from one of the many application launchers out there but I am struggling to find one that will do this. I have used Launchbar (version 5 paid), Alfred (free without the powerpack) and Quicksilver but none seem to be able to do this; however Spotlight in OS X Yosemite does so I am considering ditching the application launchers (I do use them for other workflow type things) and going 100% spotlight for my default 'launcher' unless someone can educate me otherwise. I am currently using Quicksilver (with the Calendar plugin of course, version 1.1.2 that was updated 2012-08-23).





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire