mercredi 14 janvier 2015

Accidently deleted some small sized partitions when installing WIndows(Bootcamp). OSX Partition wont boot.


I tried to install Windows 8 into my Mac via Bootcamp. I booted into the Windows 8 Installer and had issues formatting the drive that I partitioned for the OS.


Like an idiot, I deleted all of the partitions on my hard drive, except my main OSX partition. I believe the partitions I deleted were 600MB, 3MB, 1GB(Not sure if they were this large). But im certain I deleted one that was 600MB.


After exiting out of the Windows installer, I booted up my Mac again only see the Windows partition as an option. When I go into recovery mode, I see the partition still there, but I cant really interact with it. Does anyone know what I need to do to make my OSX partition bootable again? I went into DU(Recovery Mode) and tried mounting through DU but nothing happens.


http://ift.tt/1u7v8ul - Image of my "diskutil list" output. The image shows my "diskutil list" output. My OSX partition is disk0s1. I am stuck and don’t want to lose my data/am trying to boot into my machine again. Help!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire