vendredi 30 janvier 2015

A Vexing Login Problem with WebDAV


The issue I'm having is that I manage three Mac Mini servers. Two are for work, one is for me. I can log into our main work server and my personal box using WebDAV, however, the second work server rejects my login credentials with "The user name or password was not accepted by the server." errors.


The two work computers are pretty much mirrored in every way possible. The notable exceptions are the network (one is one city, the other a different one). Work server #1 is an Open Directory Master, the other is a replicant. The hardware is slightly different.


Server #1 is running 10.10.1; Server #2 is running 10.10.2. Both are running Server 4.0.3.


If I try to log into both servers through AFP or SSH, there are no problems. It's only when we try to access Server #2 that we're having issues on all accounts (both local and network users).


I believe WebDAV broke during a recent Server update, however, I can't pinpoint when that occurred.


Any help would be greatly appreciated.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire