lundi 22 décembre 2014

Yosemite on Macbook pro - Memory constantly almost full


My Macbook is a late 2013 model with 8GB's of memory. I've recently been experiencing a scenario whereby my memory is constantly at 99% of the 8GBs I have, but there's no clear culprit on which application is using all the memory - it just seems like they all are using too much memory. Here's my activity monitor:


enter image description here


It leads to programs not responding, files not being able to be opened due to lack of memory, claims that I need to reinstall applications and general issues that are associated with a lack of memory. Killing processes only temporarily fixes it - the memory just seems to leak anyway, and restarting only offsets the problem for a while.


As you can see, my memory pressure is fine, and no apps are using a ridiculous amount of memory. My CPU Usage is fine.


Would love to know if anyone's experienced anything similar, or if they've any ideas on how to resolve this.


Many thanks!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire