mardi 30 décembre 2014

When I want to install TeamViewer 10, why can't I select my system disk as the distination?


Seems it happened when I want to install other softwares before (but I can't remember which). I have a 128G SSD as the system disk, but it doesn't even appear as an option in the installer. How can I deal with this?


BTW. My SSD's name is Macintoch SSD, which is not appeared on the following window.


UPDATE: 2014-12-30 I've reinstalled my OS X and now the TeamViewer .pkg can be installed correctly.


GUI to select the distination disk of the installation


Translation of this window (according to my poor English, messages with en-US locale should be different):


Top: Installing TeamViewer


Left:



  • Introduction

  • License

  • Destination Select

  • Installation Type

  • Installation

  • Summary


Right:



  • Select a Destination

  • Select the disk where you want to install the TeamViewer software.

    • GlacJAY: ...

    • Macintosh HD: ...

    • TeamViewer: ...



  • TeamViewer can't be installed on this disk. You can only install this software on the disk that is running OS X.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire