vendredi 26 décembre 2014

When I want to install TeamViewer 10, why can't I select my system disk as the distination?


Seems it happened when I want to install other softwares before (but I can't remember which). I have a 128G SSD as the system disk, but it doesn't even appear as an option in the installer. How can I deal with this?


BTW. My SSD's name is Macintoch SSD, which is not appeared on the following window.


GUI to select the distination disk of the installation


Translation of this window (according to my poor English, messages with en-US locale should be different):


Top: Installing "TeamViewer"


Left:



  • Introduction

  • Permission

  • Target Volume

  • Installation Type

  • Installing

  • Summary


Right:



  • Select a target volume

  • Please select the disk to install "TeamViewer".

    • GlacJAY: ...

    • Macintosh HD: ...

    • TeamViewer: ...



  • "TeamViewer" can't be installed on this disk. It can only be installed on the disk running OS X.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire