mardi 9 décembre 2014

Time Machine backup of home directory is missing


2 days (on Sunday) ago I performed clean OS X Yosemite installation over OS X Yosemite that was upgraded from Mavericks previously. I have a time machine backup. So, latest backups in time machine was written by Yosemite.


In new system I have an account with the same username.


Now I tried to restore some folders from time machine but I was not able to find my home directory in time machine. It has my home directory from new OS installation, but not previous. I tried browsing using time machine and Finder as well. There is no home folder for my account.


What's interesting is that it has this directory after reinstall and I restored several directories even yesterday, but not it is missing.


Any ideas what happened and how to restore it?


I can't think of anything other than VERY SERIOUS Time Machine bug.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire