vendredi 26 décembre 2014

Terminal command not found


So I was going thru RoR tutorial, installed heroku, heroku toolbelt. I got an error message from Heroku to update to newvest Git for safety reasons. I tried that with installer but heroku version didn't change.


I installed homebrew and tweaked the .bash profile $PATH and changed Git to use /usr/local/bin/git. Original was something like: /usr/bin/


I got some brainer and put gem update on terminal at one point and then inturreped it as

I didn't know what was going on.


Problem is know that terminal says either: command not found or No such file or directory || when I try to run something.


Because of that I can't even get the hidden files to show up. What should I do?


EDIT: when I run /bin/echo $PATH I get: /usr/local/heroku/bin



  • Thank you





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire