dimanche 7 décembre 2014

Swipe between pages doesn't work and unable two fingers scrolling up/down


In web browsers, in order to jump from the current page to the previous or the next page one can use the two-finger left or right scrolling. Since this morning, this functionality doesn't work anymore on my computer!


Web-browser specific description of the problem


Google Chrome


When I try to swipe between pages on Google Chrome, it just does not work. The window get shifted within its frame and come back to its original position.


Safari


When I try to swipe between pages on Safari, the window slightly shifts within its frame and get stuck into this position. Further two-finger movements (including scrolling up and down) are then not functioning. When I open a new window, the scrolling up/down is working again.


Firefox


When I try to swipe between pages on Firefox, nothing happen and further two-finger movements (including scrolling up and down) are then not functioning. When I open a new window, the scrolling up/down is working again.


How I tried to solve this issue


I opened system preferences to make sure that in the section trackpad, the option swipe between pages is activated. Yes, it is activated!


For some reason, I checked the always box next to Show scroll bars in the general section in the system preferences.


In Bash I wrote the following command line:



defaults write -g com.apple.trackpad.scrollBehavior 2




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire