lundi 8 décembre 2014

Some User Accounts Won't Remember Screen Resolution


Okay, so I have a system with multiple user accounts setup, and I have two monitors. The first monitor is fine on its native resolution, but the second is too small, so I've been setting a lower resolution to make it more readable.


The problem is that this change is only being remembered by some of my user accounts; the others continue to switch it back to its native resolution.


I'm assuming the problem is with a preferences file somewhere, but I can't seem to find it; the only path I was able to lookup was ~/Library/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.preference.displays.<UUID>.plist (where UUID is an identifier for your Mac) but that may have been for an older version of OS X, as I can't find such a file on these user accounts.


Is there a different location for this file under newer OS X versions? Or anything else I can try to make the resolution change stick? Currently I have to switch it again every time an affected user account logs in.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire