mardi 9 décembre 2014

Removing Podcasts Documents and Data


I've had issues with the stock iOS podcast app for a while now- syncing was broken, it kept crashing while downloading, etc etc. I decided to move to Downcast. Anyways, after deleting all my podcast subscriptions, and then telling iTunes not to sync any podcasts to the device, I still have 3.3 GB of "documents and data" from the Podcasts app.


Obviously, I'd like to clear that space up. The Podcast app still will not open for me (white screen to crash every time), but there shouldn't be any Podcasts to delete in there anyways. Without being able to delete a stock app, is there any way for me to remove this waste of storage space?


Would prefer not to wipe the phone. iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.1





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire