mercredi 10 décembre 2014

Photoshop CC is creating problematic JPEGs that make Preview.app lose its mind


I have a 2013 Retina MBP on Yosemite, with a licensed copy of Photoshop CC. My problem is, Preview cannot deal with JPEGs I am creating in Photoshop. Preview is really sluggish when it loads the images, and is unable to resize them. It appears to do so, but when the image is saved and closed, the resolution is not modified correctly and the file size stays oddly large.


Here is one such image: http://ift.tt/12sTk2M


(make sure to download full 6.6 MB file, not the thumbnail)


Something about these JPEGs is making Preview lose its mind, but I'm not sure what it is. I suspect something related to the format of the file but I don't know how to go about analyzing it.


Note that if I re-save the JPEG in GIMP, Preview is subsequently able to manipulate it normally.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire