jeudi 11 décembre 2014

PC as Bluetooth Headset for iPhone


I am trying to set up my computer as a headset for answering/making calls for my iPhone 4S. I have connected my iPhone through bluetooth, and can listen to music and create keyboard inputs, but cannot use Handsfree!


iPhone Bluetooth Connection Page


I have all of the services enabled for the iPhone:


iPhone Services


I don't understand why my PC cannot act as a bluetooth headset, as Hands-free is selected! I have the latest bluetooth drivers installed for my computer. My guess is that it may be two drivers not working correctly (seen in Device Manager):


Device Manager


Could these two drivers (MAP MAS-iOS and Wireless iAP) not being installed be the cause of the problem? I have been searching for these drivers online and cannot find them.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire