lundi 8 décembre 2014

Partition problem after HDD to SSD swap


Recently decided to replace my nearly full 500GB HDD with a 1TB SSD to breathe some new life into my mid-2010 Macbook Pro. I used a toaster-style drive cloner (Dyconn Dubbler) to do a sector by sector duplication of the drive. Everything went smoothly but when I booted up from the new drive, I seem to only have around 500 GB of total space, almost all of it full. I fooled around with the partitions a little in disk utility, hoping I could maybe create and delete one, but haven't had any luck. Thought I would be able to drag the partition size but that doesn't seem to be an option. Here is what I see in disk utility with the drive attached/mounted from my other machine:


enter image description here


Feel like I am missing something obvious here, any help would be greatly appreciated!


Edit: forgot to mention, running most recent version of Yosemite





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire