jeudi 4 décembre 2014

pages pdf export results in mangled output


I just created a poster in Pages (which I absolutely regret doing) and am trying to print it. The Pages "print" dialog variably either gives me an error (which I can't reproduce now) or prints part of the page instead of scaling it or produces mangled junk.


If I export to PDF or print to PDF, I get junk out again. Specifically, some text boxes (but not all) are missing and some text boxes are in dramatically different locations (moved across the page, changed shape). The missing components seem to change with each export. Preview, adobe reader, and my printer all agree about the missing/moved components, so I think the PDF export is the point of failure.


Is there any way to recover my poster into a printable format?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire