jeudi 4 décembre 2014

OSX Yosemite 10.10.2 UI Lag on Retina MBP 13"


I have a 13" Retina MacBook Pro with 8GB Ram, Core i5 @2.6Ghz and I am experiencing heavy UI lags when switching between applications, virtual desktops, sometimes when I scroll (for example in iTunes), overall UI is somewhat faster than it was before but there are still a lot of lags and stutters when using it.


I feel bad for the new OSX because it's my first time when a new OS X would bring this kind of problems into a perfectly running machine.


I have an older iMac 27" which runs just fine the same OS X 10.10.2, there are no visible lags and everything runs out smooth.


I don't understand why Apple did not addressed this issue as I already made a loot of bug reports cases with them and there are a lot of others affected by this.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire