lundi 1 décembre 2014

On iPhone, how can I limit which mail subfolders appear as lock screen notifications?


Context: My email includes an Exchange account with many subfolders. I've set up my account to push select subfolders to my phone (as opposed to fetching).


Problem: For email notifications on the lock screen, I'd like to explicitly limit which pushed mail subfolders display content. From the Settings -> Notifications -> Mail -> Exchange Account screen, I see the Show on Lock Screen toggle but no way to control which subfolders apply. The UI for Settings -> Mail -> Fetch New Data -> Exchange Account lets me select the subfolders, but doesn't impact lock screen notifications.


Question: Is there a way to control which subfolders' mails appear as lock screen notifications?


Device: iPhone 6 OS: 8.1 (12B411)





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire