mercredi 17 décembre 2014

Notification Profiles


I own an iphone 6+ with ios 8.1.2. What I need is to have notification profiles.


I want to be notified by my email application (Gmail) and messaging application (Hangouts) "only when I'm out of office". Since I'm using a computer when I'm on the office, I'm already notified by received emails and hangouts messages by my computer and another notification by phone distracts me.


There exists really advanced configuration on Android (Cyanogenmod) which allows you to define profiles and "automatically" switch profiles via connected wifi name (SSID).


What I expect from ios at this point is far little, let me defined profiles; I'll switch between them since it cannot automate.


Do you have any solution for this need?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire