lundi 1 décembre 2014

Multiple errors when attempting to burn DVDs


As well as backing up work to an archive, we back up to dvds. This month, though, for some reason, my mac is not playing ball. I tried twice with the same folder and got two different error messages:


0x8002006E 0x80020063


I then tried burning a file to a CD, that worked. Then tried burning a jpeg to a dvd, that worked. I also repaired a few permissions. Went back to trying my archive folder - a different one though this time. And got a third error message: 0x80020022


I know it's not the superdrive as my colleague backed his up with no problems. We run the same OS with the same software but mine is playing up.


I'm running 10.9.5 OSX if that helps any.


Any ideas?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire