vendredi 5 décembre 2014

Mail.app message selection gets reset when clearing the search box


If I search for something in my mailbox, select the message I'm interested in, then clear the search box (because I want to see the other messages that came in around the same time), the selection resets and I lose my selected message.


(Seriously, WTF Apple? What possible excuse is there for this lazy, annoying behavior? If ever I need a poster child for pointing out how Apple is coasting on their reputation and can no longer be arsed to actually make things "just work" this is a good candidate.)


Sorry, I'll try to be productive here. I thought there was once some option like "View message in mailbox" that could be used to select a given message without filtering out everything else, but I can't find it anywhere. Am I imagining things? Does this still exist?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire