vendredi 5 décembre 2014

MacBook Internet Recovery "?" Folder


With my 2012 MacBook Pro, I'm trying to reinstall Mac OS X (any version that will work) onto a new Solid State Drive that replaced a broken one. I can get to the Internet Recovery screen just fine when directly connected to the Internet (ethernet). The problem lies AFTER the Internet Recovery installation succeeds.


There really isn't a good way to describe what happens because the laptop seems to be trying to decide whether or not there is a problem or not. Here is a link to a YouTube video I've uploaded of the problem:


YouTube Video of Problem


After this happens for a while, it resolves to just the blinking "?" Folder Icon.


I do not have access to another Mac computer.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire