jeudi 25 décembre 2014

Mac recovery problem


So I was running Yosemite and I wanted to try to install the windows 10 tech preview. I backed up all of my files and downloaded windows tech preview. I tested it in a virtual machine and it worked just fine. I then used boot camp to make a bootable flash drive and partition. I then tried to install windows. I got to the select a partition screen and had it format the boot camp partition. After a minute it said it could install to the partition because it wasn't formatted correctly. After this I shutdown I wanted to bootinto my Mac partition to get rid of the windows side. When it rebooted neither side showed up to boot into. Next I tried an Internet recovery and time machine restore but neither can find my had drive. In disk utility it appears to show up but it is called media, has 0 bytes of memory, and won't let me do anything. I was wondering if you had any idea of what to do next





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire