jeudi 11 décembre 2014

Mac OS X yosemite broke my imac


I recently tried to update my iMAC OS to yosemite as most people had already done it a while ago. it downloaded the package when rebooted to install it. It was stuck with error message. It looks as if there was an issue with harddrive preventing instllation. I was also unfortunate to revert the installation, hence end up loosing all my files as I decided to erase the disk and create new partition. Even after formatting the disk and using 'Reinstall OS X' from recovery mode; i am unable to complete. The screen doesn't seem to do anything stuck at 'Downloading additional components, it will automatically restart' i tried leaving it for few hours but no result.


would someone please share your experience?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire