mercredi 31 décembre 2014

Is it possible to create (and save) a fluid app with multiple tabs?


I use Fluid to make webapps that I want open all the time function more like independant native apps, so they're not lost in a tab in my browser.


And Fluid allows for tabbed browsing, so I can choose to open another tab for a link, say, if I don't want to open it in my main (non-fluid) browser:


enter image description here


But I can't find any way to save multiple tabs as the Fluid App's home page, like you can on any web browser. I want the app to automaticially open two tabs, so one fluid app can be for chat, but have a tab for two different chat rooms, one for Trello, but with tabs for a couple of boards, etc.


Am I missing some way to do this?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire