samedi 13 décembre 2014

iphone view picture date


Since this took me awhile to find and a few of the apps here are old I thought I would share several iphone date viewing apps.


The ones I have tried:


Exif Wizard


Good app that I have used for about 2 years. Nothing fancy it just lets you view the metadata. It is only 0.4 MB.



Koredoko - Exif and GPS Viewer


Good app that I have used for about 2 years. Nothing fancy it just lets you view the metadata. It is only 4.5 MB.



Camera Awesome


Ok app. It is 48.5 MB. It doesn't do anything exciting to me. I rather use the regular camera app for taking pictures instead of this because of the size. It can view metadata.



The ones I have not tried:


Flickd


Size: 0.3 MB



Photo Date


Size: 3.4 MB



Photo Investigator: View, Edit, Remove Metadata; GPS, EXIF...


Size: 3.5 MB



Pixelgarde


Size: 4.8 MB



Metadata Cut - View and Remove Metadata


Size: 21.5 MB






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire