mercredi 3 décembre 2014

iPhone shows 1.3GB of photos but I don't have any


My iPhone 4S shows that I have 1.3GB of photos but I don't have any. How to empty this amount of space and make it available?


I go to "settings" -> "general" -> "usage" -> "manage storage" and then "Photos & Camera" shows that there is 1.3GB of using space but I have no photos at all. So I go to that "Photos & Camera" and I see that "Shared Photo Stream" takes most of it, so about 1.3GB but I don't share any photos. But! If I take one photo using camera and then it appears in "Photos" -> "Camera Roll" then I go to "settings" -> "general" -> "usage" -> "manage storage" -> "Photos & Camera" then it shows that "Photo Library" uses almost 1.3GB of storage space in my iPhone and "Shared Photo Stream" almost none. And if I delete this one photo then "Shared Photo Stream" shows that there is almost 1.3GB using space and "Photo Library" uses almost none.


I use iOS 8 but before when there was iOS7 the problem was the same and it was the main reason why I updated to iOS8 because I was hopping it resolves this problem but the problem is still there.


Help please





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire