mercredi 24 décembre 2014

iPhone connect usb client to wireless clients


I'm using my iPhone 4 as a hotspot for a few laptops I have at home. Generally I'm only using one and I connect it to the iPhone via USB. But, from time to time I need to share files or perform other network related tasks. So I connect my other laptops via the wireless connection.


When I do this however, I am unable to get the computer that's connected via USB to talk to any of the computers that have connected via authenticated Wireless. And vice verse, none of the authenticated connections can talk to the USB machine.


Is there a way of making the USB connection talk to the wireless connections directly? (Finder is able to see the networked (Windows) machine, but I can't connect to it. (Even though the shared folders are accessible to ANYONE.))





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire