jeudi 18 décembre 2014

Intermittent Static / Garbage External Display On Wake and Boot? Picture included


Intermittently (relatively frequent) when the MacBook wakes from sleep and it kicks the external displays on, one or all of them may be fuzzy like this. I have one display in a Thunderbolt port, and the other one is Apple HDMI adapter in the HDMI port.


I've ruled out the adapters being the problem, I've done a PRAM reset. (even after it booted from PRAM reset it did it at boot up on login screen)


To fix it, I have to unplug and plug it back in and cross my fingers that it doesn't happen again.


Any ideas?


MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013) 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB


Photo of fuzzy monitors





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire