vendredi 5 décembre 2014

Including Python Script Dependencies (virtualenv contents) in Platypus


I'm trying to turn a python script into a OS X App that you can run directly from Finder. I'm trying out Platypus, which seemed like the simplest option. The problem I'm running into is with the packages I'm including in the script. I installed them through pip into a virtualenv. Wondering what the best/most proper way to include those files in the Platypus bundle would be. I know I could just copy them over to the same directory and include them in the Platypus bundle, but would prefer to do something cleaner like including the virtualenv, although it seems like that would then have to be installed by the users of the app.


I also ran into py2app and will take a look at it as an alternative





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire