jeudi 11 décembre 2014

iMac g4 OS X installation issue


I was formatting my iMac g4 for installing OS 10.4. When half of the installation was completed, power failure occur which caused interrupt in installation.


Now when i had restarted my iMac PPC it shows flashing folder icon. I had tried googling but didn't find any working solution. I am unable to find hard drive when installing os as when system boots up no hard drive is shown and when i try to boot from DVD it constantly ejects up the DVD and refuse to boot from DVD and sometimes system hangs on boot also. I had tried restarting like around 15 times but nothing is works out. Does my Hard Drive gone as after seeing some videos and post it seems to me that my hard disk is probably dead.


Please help me out.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire