dimanche 7 décembre 2014

I have deleted all photos from my iPhone 4s but phone usage and iTunes still show 16gb of photos


I had 25gb of photos on a 4s phone I deleted a whole heap directly from the phone and then deleted a whole heap more through windows explorer. I have deleted all photos but phone usage and iTunes is still showing 16gb of photos. I backed up the image and imported it to a new 5s and it is now showing 16gb (and 458 photos) on the new phone. iCloud and all the synch type settings are off. When I go to photos all albums are completely empty. I have done countless soft and hard resets but I can't get rid of this phantom 16gb of used photo storage. I've also tried countless suggested fixes from web searches but nothing is working. Does anyone have the right answer for me?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire