vendredi 19 décembre 2014

How to restore Yosemite finder sidebar icons after changing folders with symlinks


After I installed on my mac a second drive I figured out it was a good idea to use the old HD for storage. So I symlinked ~/Downloads, ~/Documents, ~/Music, ~/Pictures and ~/Movies in order for them to be actually located in the old HD, while I'm using the new SSD as a startup disk. Everything works remarkably ok, except, now the icons in the finder sidebar for those folders are the default ones:


enter image description here


Even though in the finder preference the icons are ok:


enter image description here


I already tried this answer but I was only able to restore both the actual folder icons, but not the icons in the sidebar!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire