mercredi 3 décembre 2014

How to install drivers in parallel desktop


First of all help me to get bootcamp drivers for my MacBook pro retina 15 inch version. They include all the drivers in that pack. I have downloaded bootcamp drivers twice and every time they don't work for my Mac. Also, help me to install those drivers in my windows running on parallel desktop. Every time I try to install Intel VGA drivers. A message pop ups saying, your version of windows doesn't support them. I am running Windows 7 Enterprise.


I am not having good graphics in parallel desktop so I am installing these drivers. If you want particular details to help me about my MacBook, let me know in comments.


MacBook Pro(Retina, 15-inch,Mid 2014) Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7 Memory: 16 GB Graphics:Nvidia Geforce GT 750M 2048MB





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire