jeudi 11 décembre 2014

How to get my user data back?


A few months ago, I partitioned my hard drive to install OS X Yosemite Beta, everything was fine but now that I'm trying to access to some data on my old partition user account (running on Mavericks), it looks like there is nearly nothing that remains, just some data in my documents and download folder.


I can't remember if the data was meant to be on this account, or if it was on another one that would have been accidentally deleted/hidden. The only thing that makes me think that I could get quite easily this data back is that this partition has got lot of data, something like 80 GB, compared to the extremely small size of my user folder, which is only about 4 GB (and I don't think that the apps would take as much space as 80 GB)


So, have you got any idea to help me solve this mystery? :)





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire