mardi 9 décembre 2014

How to fix specific problem on Mavericks 10.9.5?


I had a problem with Yosemite so I had to downgrade (Wi-Fi went off after 10 or so seconds of connecting to a network) to Mavericks, but now I don't have Wi-Fi at all-




  1. The interface does not appear listed under System Preferences → Network.




  2. After I turn on the Interface name that should represent the Wi-Fi (en1) I can't turn on the Airport app via Terminal with the command…



    sudo networksetup -setairportpower en1


    I still get the message:



    You cannot set Wi-Fi power because all Airport network are disabled.



    If I use the option -createnetworkservice AirPort en1 I get the error



    Unable to access the System Configuration database.





  3. I already deleted everything in /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/




  4. It is weird but when I click the "+" Icon on the network services am interface named "Thunderbolt 1" appears, if I try to make a new service out of this Interface after I click the "Create" button no service is created.




  5. If I run sudo networksetup -listallhardwarereports I get Ethernet, Firewire, Thunderbolt1(en1), Thunderbolt Bridge (bridge0).




  6. On the system information app if I go to Wi-Fi some info is displayed.




I just don't really know what to do anymore.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire