samedi 20 décembre 2014

How do I create an Automator Application to forward new mail from Mac Mail


I have an old e-mail address linked to my Mac Mail account. I have made a rule that forwards new mail from a specified address - call it johndoe@test.com - between my old e-mail and my current e-mail. I need to manually open the Mail application for the rule to apply to new mail. To avoid opening Mac Mail manually, I created an Automator program that performs the following actions on a daily basis:



  1. Get New Mail (Mac Mail)

  2. Quit the Mac Mail application


While this Automator Application opens Mac Mail, as my current address doesn't receive any forwarded e-mails. Is there another way to automatically forward e-mails from johndoe@test.com from my old e-mail address (linked to Mac Mail) to my new one?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire