mercredi 31 décembre 2014

How can I get my videos from a digital camera to OSX and iPhone?


I have Sony NEX 3N. I can find AVCHD file when camera plugged to the computer


enter image description here


that fires QuickTime


enter image description here where I can export videos to different social services such as YouTube but I cannot find the video files itself. I want videos to directories such as Dropbox directories. Then I want to organise the videos by timestamps.


enter image description here


I have used Aperture for pictures and Final Cut Pro for editing videos. Now I want to get the videos as files without middlemen like QuickTime or Final Cut Pro. I need the videos from Sony NEX 3N to my iPhone where I have video collage creation applications and more videos. So my plan is to have the video files as raw in Dropbox and somehow get them to iPhone or is there any easier method?


How can I get videos from the camera to OSX? What about to iPhone? How can I manage this process?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire