mercredi 3 décembre 2014

Homebrew default compiler


I have read similar topics here, but unfortunately these solutions does not help me.


I would like to recompile all installed software (or at least some formulas) from Homebrew using gcc from Homebrew.


Is it possible to force Homebrew to use gcc?


I have tried to set all kinds of environment variables, but it does not help :/ ?



0/> env | grep CC
HOMEBREW_CC=gcc
CC=/usr/local/bin/gcc


The reason for doing that is that I want to compile some code* with gcc and link against libraries installed from brew. But it seems that gcc can't link to libs built by clang. On other side it lacks support of some C++11 features which are required by the program* i would like to compile.


So only solution that I see, is to recompile all needed libs with gcc.


Thank you for help.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire