lundi 1 décembre 2014

got a macbook pro 2010 6,2... can i use ram from 6,1 macbook?


I've got to send my 2010 macbook pro 6,2 in for repairs. The MLB tested bad in the apple store. They'll replace that and anything else that's wrong for a flat $310, which seems like a fair price. The catch for me is that I upgraded to 8gb non-apple ram, and they're telling me that if I send it in, I may or MAY NOT get my ram back- they might very well put in original 4gb of apple ram, and not give me my 8gb sticks back. Ludicrous if you ask me...


A friend has two sticks of 1 gb apple ram for a 6,1 macbook... will this at least work with my computer so that I can send it in to be repaired?


the RAM sticks read: 1GB 2Rx16 PC3-8500S-7-10-A1 made by hynix





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire