samedi 6 décembre 2014

Getting loads of Open error 5's when using Terminal to repair permissions


My GF's MBP running on Mavericks broke down 2 days ago. First I tried to copy the contents of her HDD to an external HDD but got the I/O error time after time.


Then I tried all the basic things like repairing the disk in Recovery Mode and try and verify/repair permissions in disk utility, cause I read that that could also help but that didnt do the trick either.


Now I am trying to repair the permissions through the Terminal and getting alot of detailed I/O errors. Also the progress bar is stuck @ 74% now. It doesnt advance only I get every 20 secs or so a new line with a new error. My original plan to try n save the data on the HDD has become too complicated for my skills so I'm in desperate need of help since it has been awhile since last backup.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire