jeudi 18 décembre 2014

Force sync to Videos app for recent purchases?


I've been purchasing movies on iTunes for quite a while, and I've had the same issue on my iPad Air 1 for months. When I buy a new video on the Store, it doesn't appear in Videos for at least a day. This is, needless to say, rather annoying.


Things I've tried so far:



  • Restarting the app (double tap home, and swipe the app up)

    • Both the store and the videos app.



  • Restarting the iPad.

  • Swiping down to try to "refresh" the list.

  • Signing out of the iTunes store and signing back in.


    • This one actually works... For a minute...

    • Must do this every time I buy a new movie, or wait a day or two.




Any suggestions for clearing the Videos App's cache? Forcing a sync, etc?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire